Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a beautiful day today!!!

The sky is clear blue, the sun is shining brightly, the birds are singing.....it is an absolutely gorgeous day. Unfortunately, I am up to my eyeballs in midterms and assignments, but with a bit of luck it may be warm enough to pull the adirondack chairs out of storage and sit in the yard to do the marking, distracted (of course) by piggies and dogs at play!

Hopefully, my friend Colleen will be dropping by to visit the piggies and me (and the dogs!), and later this afternoon the piggies hope to see their Auntie Ellen with a big bag of lettuce leaves and other greens, as they are once again right out of them. They are not starving - in addition to their very healthy Mazuri Potbellied Pig feed, this morning they also had chopped apples and carrots, alfalfa, hay, and some leftover vegetarian lasagna (they LOOOOVE pasta!).

I took my camera out with me when the dogs and I went for our morning walk in the meadow. Both dogs were groomed yesterday and I really wanted to get some pictures...but, Murphy's Law presided, and just as we got to the top of the rise the batteries on the camera died.

Here, however, are some pictures taken just after the grooming. Note the Charley series......very funny, Charley!


Belle


Belle, the runway model!


Belle


Charley and Belle


Clean Charley


Charley


Charley


Not-so-clean Charley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Belle is truly a "run-way model". She's very photogenic.

But I also think Charley is just as beautiful, just needs some coaching on her photo shoots!

Sharon