Saturday, May 3, 2008

Scotch's Happy Dance

I see Whisper snuck into the house to use the computer last night, to tell you about his fabulous day. He mentions he couldn't upload some videos, so I'll do just one to see if I can make it work. This is Scotch's Happy Dance.

The first time I saw his happy dance was the very first day he came here. He walked out of the trailer, onto the green grass of my front lawn, and with a huge smile on his face did his happy dance. There was no mistaking it. He was darn glad to be here.

The second time I saw it was when I let Soda and him out of their piggy yard into the people yard where the hazelnut trees had been dropping their nuts. Quivering with excitement, he kneaded the ground, raised his snouty, and wiggled his hips back and forth. His very own happy dance.

And yesterday, when he was finally coaxed out of the pig yard and into the big pasture, he did it again. Each time it gets a little longer and a little more elaborate, but it is so unmistakably HAPPY that it can only be described as Scotch's very own personal Happy Dance.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful you were able to get that on video. I have no doubt at all that it was a happy dance from the looks of his mohawk. They must've had a blast out in the pasture.
Joelle