Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Call for Tickets!

I am down to my last few tickets for the Turtle Gardens fundraising raffle. My $75 books are sold, all my 3/$10 tickets are sold, and all I have left is ten $5 tickets.

If you live in B.C. and are over the age of 19, and still wish to win that trip to Mexico, or a weekend in Victoria, or a $500 gas card, or a portrait of your pet, or one of dozens of other wonderful prizes which have all been donated, please email me at animalsinrescue at hotmail.com. [Substitute @ for "at"]. I will be sending off all the tickets stubs and any unsold tickets to Cynda by the end of next week to make sure they are there in time for the draw.

This is a great opportunity to help out a wonderful dog rescue, the only one in northern BC. For more information, check here or go to the Turtle Gardens website here.

Thanks to all those who have already contacted me to obtain their tickets.

In accordance with BC Gaming Regulations: Purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. Chances are one in 185 to win a prize. Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold. Problem Gambling Help Line, call 1-888-795-6111 or log onto www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca. Know your limit, play within it. BC Gaming Event number 8775.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean, Mom will buy two of the five dollar tickets please!

so many fantsitc prizes!!

janice

Anonymous said...

wait.. she says three now lol

janice

Jean said...

Thanks Janice. I will be in your area to do a homecheck for a dog sometime in the next couple of days - I'll swing by your place (or your office if you're at work) if she wants to leave the money with you. Or I can collect it later - I know where to find her! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I will put the cash in the piggy mail box Jean, thanks ;o))

Janice