Thursday, June 18, 2009

For Hire: One Feline House Inspector

Hmmm...what's that hole in the wall? Laundry hookup?


Better climb up to have a closer look at the plumbing.



Those pipes seem to go behind this cupboard


Maybe I can access them from here.

There we are - it looks a-okay; no drips or signs of water damage.

She also does redecorating:

This folk-artsy fish doesn't look right here.

That's better!

(Note: Allie purposely bats the fish off the windowsill every single time I place it there !)


And these doors should all be OPEN - much more efficient!

(Note: This is a nightly occurance - Allie opens all the kitchen cupboard doors while I sleep.)


Ah well, time to take a break to watch the sun rise.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That is hilarious!! LOVE the step-by-step and the swatted fish. Just batted down with abandon. It would crack me up every morning to see all the cupboards open. Too awesome!!

NN+MP

Anonymous said...

Allie is certainly having fun checking out every nook and cranny of her new home.LOL

Else

sobe said...

ROFL

I think Allie needs her own blog!!

Chasing The Dog said...

I can't believe she opens all the cupboards every night! that's hilarious--and that's a tortie for ya!

Black Jack's Carol said...

I agree with the others. Absolutely hilarious post, Jean. The pictures, the commentary, the fact that she's such a "take charge" cat. Thanks for giving me a great laugh!

Anonymous said...

I think she's looking for the door to her attic! If she just looks hard enough, she's sure there must be a "cats only" space somewhere in the new house!!

Glad to know you and your crew are settling in. How is Oli doing?

Deb S.

Anonymous said...

Allie, you're hired!

Except I likely wouldn't let Jean take you back, you are so full of character and fun......

Thanks Jean for the out-loud chuckle - you and Allie made my day.

I hope you never spoil her fun of opening each and every cupboard every night......guess that's her self-appointed job at her new home. Too funny.

Sharon

Janice Gillett said...

LOL I laughed out loud , this is so funny how clever she is!!!

Anonymous said...

I need a house inspector (I'm moving again) and Allie is hired! A lot more intelligent than the home inspectors I have met!

Bev