Sunday, July 12, 2009

Charley's Birthday Hats

So this morning I told Charley I needed some pictures of her to go along with her birthday blog. We pulled out the party box, and tried some on for size. More evidence that she and I are a lot alike:


She is SO NOT a party-hat girl!

Get this thing OFF-ah me!!!!


And definitely not a princess, either:

Yuck. Ptoooie. I am NOT a girly-girl!


So finally I grabbed my own hat and plonked it on her head. Guess what?

Ah, that's more like it!

Allie thought it was all pretty strange:

Hey dude, whatcha wearin'?

Ah'm wearin' mom's sorta-western type summer hat. Ah thinks ah looks pretty de-bon-airrrrre! Happy birthday to meeeee! I gotz a new hat!

6 comments:

Janice Gillett said...

LOL Love that girl!!! Give her a birthday cuddle for me Jean!!

EvenSong said...

I LIKE!
Happy Birthday, Charley!

Colleen said...

That hat is the BOMB on you Charley! Looks like a perfect fit!

Black Jack's Carol said...

Charley, you look oh so cool in that hat! Happy Birthday to you:)

Jim Cook said...

Charlie I can tell from your face that you really like Momma's hat. Happy Birthday!

Malahoot said...

Very nice! How is she doing now?