Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photography is Boring

Well, according to Sadie and Charley it is. We were down on the beach the other day, looking at some of the huge logs that had broken free from a boom and washed up with their huge metal chains attached. I was trying to get a picture of the two dogs next to a pair of these logs, and this is what happened:


Don't look at her, don't look at her!

Okay, you look that way, I'll look this way

B o r i n g!

Hmmm, what's this?

Hey, Sadie, whatcha got?

Look out, mom's watchin' us

Nom, nom, nom....I sure does like shellfish!

3 comments:

Alphamutt said...

Hi Jean,

I just wanted to let you know that London Drugs is offering 3 hour classes for amateur photographers who want to learn how to make the most of their cameras. There's a class for people who have point and shoot cameras, with the focus (pun intended) on all the options available and how to use them to your best advantage. I'm going to attend the class offered for my type of camera (I'm in way over my head). The cost is minimal, less than $40 for point-and-shoot cameras, and if I remember correctly, you purchased your camera at LD, and I think you would qualify for the $20 rebate (if you kept your receipt, which I have a feeling you would).

Info on the LD website. There are classes being held all over the Island and LM.

Just FYI.

Jean said...

Thanks Alphamutt! I'll check into it - yes, I bought the camera at LD and of course I kept the receipt. LOL

EvenSong said...

"You wouldn't leave me here with this glutton, wouldya Mom?"