Monday, October 25, 2010

I am learning...

To tolerate more mess in my house;

to sometimes ignore puppy squeals and let them just go back to sleep;

to make puppy formula efficiently and wash up the dishes immediately afterwards;

to get back to sleep after 3 AM feedings; and.....

To take better puppy pictures!

Here's my favourites from this weekend. The pups at three weeks old:



Sunlight on pups

Trio

Trio in Sunlight

Reverse Brindle Boy

Pups at Play

Pups meet Ball

Pablum-Faced Puppy


Puppy Portrait

Kissy Face



Kissy Face Again

Duo in Sunlight

Lone Pup and Ball

(c) 2010


4 comments:

EvenSong said...

You need to get the kissy face together with the pablum face! ;-D

Irene said...

Too cute! I want. I want.
Reality check: NO! NO! NO!
I SO admire you.

turtlegardens said...

With my very young pups I put puppy kibble in the blender and crush it into a powder to add to pablum and formula. It works very well. And hold them longer.

Jean said...

Thanks, Yvette. I was soaking the kibble overnight and then mixing it with the formula in the dish, but I tried your way this morning and it worked like a charm.