Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's wrong with this picture?

What I did today:
Walked the dog, did five loads of laundry, picked up the new kitchen sink and faucet for the renos,  met with the kitchen designer, mowed the grass, took garden refuse to the dump, bought a composting bin, went to the bank,  raked the grass, sorted stuff I brought back from my sister's, cleaned out a cupboard to make room for stuff I brought back from my sister's, met with the guy who is pouring my new patio,  talked with the guy doing the drainage work Monday, boxed up something my daughter needed, went to the post office, picked up groceries, checked out the paint for the kitchen, and read (but haven't yet replied to) 33 emails.

What the dogs did today:

Eddie

Petey

Sadie
In my next life, I wanna be a dog!

2 comments:

georgia little pea said...

I'm with ya sista!

Anonymous said...

A dog who has a care taker like you ... that is.
(not just any dog!)