Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Allie's World

Allie loves to watch the birds through the window

The red ones....

And yellow ones....

And stripey ones

And fluffy ones...
Oh, wait, wrong photo...

And baby ones 

Second hatch is almost ready to leave the nest -
And so are we.

Eddie:  Huh?  We're goin' somewheres?

Me:  Yes, Eddie and I are off on a week long camping trip tomorrow.

An' I'm stayin' wiv Auntie Gail and Sadie B.
Which is why Mama Jean made me hav a bath this morning!

Allie will keep looking out the window,
Watching for the neighbours to come feed her. 


We'll be camping where there is no internet or cell service, so don't expect to hear from me until late next week.
Over and out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful camping week, Jean. I will miss your posts terribly but look forward to pictures and tales of your adventures.

Caroline said...

Hope you two have lots of adventures to share with us! Have fun!

Sheryl said...

Is it the same parent birds as the first babies? Or another pair?

Brigid said...

Have a great trip, Jean!

Jean said...

Checking in from library at nearest town - Eddie is doing okay. Sheryl, no, this is a different pair of parents. When the first ones moved out, three males vied for squatter rights within the hour and the winner brought his lady love to check it out right away - they were nest building that night (I had quickly cleaned it when it was vacated).

georgia little pea said...

Camping trip! With hot water, one hopes. Eddie, I hope there are no stairs where you're going! X

Royal K9 Korner said...

Hi Eddie 'n Aunty Jean.
Me 'n Princess MollyDawg 'n Lady May are hitting the Lytton Hwy in a couple of hours. We're SO excited that we get to come 'n visit with you at your camping place. Get ready to run Eddie!! errrm, ... but don't go to fast or to far okay. .... my old war injury leg ... errm ... umm.. . I mean my little sister can't go that fast or that far :-)
See Ya soon!